Sunday, August 18, 2013

Day 69 (some disappointing results)

Okay, day 69. Dang moving fast, didn't realize it had been so long sense i posted last.  Well, its been a bad few days.  I've not done my ddpy for about 2days .. maybe 3.  We have kept up with the diet and don't strayed from that, but neither of us have been feeling the workout monster lately.  Maybe because of school starting or maybe cause we have been canning a lot of tomatoes and work ... basically life blah blah. Bottom line we haven't been doing it and i can tell, I'm stiffening back up and my back is already starting to hurt again.  So, today we jumped back in and did fatburner.  I like fatburner, i think I've said that before but eh I'll say it again. Tomorrow we will get back into below the belt or something and RHC we will see.

Now the news that is really bugging me.  The doctor put me back on some of my meds and i had hoped it was a small enough dose that it wouldn't effect my heart rate, but I've been on them for 4 days now and my heart rate stays at 50's at rest and at my peak workout 124.  I was seeing 140's and 150's before.  Now i know this is the point of the medicine to keep my heart rate down to prevent heart attack, but my thoughts are how can i get healthy if i can't get my cardio and strengthen that part of my body.  Wouldn't it just harden up and lose flexablitly because it can't beat like it should?  I won't be able to know these questions unless there is a cardiologist in my reading pool out there, until i have my first visit with my new cardiologist in about 2 weeks. I'm still sweating so I'm hoping it doesn't effect my weight loss, but to be honest I'm not looking at the bright side here.  I have a feeling this is going to be a massive wall for me, mentally and physically.  We'll see though.

On another note my sister has been doing great!! don't think she does a blog or anything, if she does she doesn't tell me about it.  She is having some knee pain but doing the workouts like a champ!!  I know she reads this So KEEP IT UP!!!  You'll Get there, Just don't be impatient like your little brother :) 

Well everyone peace out, stay strong and insert your own witty inspirational comment here!!

1 comment: