Tuesday, August 20, 2013

day 71 (Moving by quick)

Man, these days are just cruising by.  Well, we are on track with the workouts and balancing those with school at the moment.  Could fall apart anytime but we will see.  Been sticking to the gluten free and had some Meatloaf tonight! Was good stuff.   Might do a RHC tonight I'm not sure, it's an off day but i kinda wanna do something.  On another note, I don't mention Marlena enough, she is in this with me.  Not so much to lose weight but to get healthy for a transplant surgery (time unknown). At first she lost very little weight and that was good, but she was loosing inches. Now she is seeing weight loss along with the inches.  She last weight herself at 113lbs and she started this at 120lbs. That's 7lbs and she started out in 7/8 pants and so she had to buy some new ones and found out she is now in 1/2's .  I told her no more weight loss! She's going to have to protein it up!!! For most ppl that would be awesome to be losing that weight and if she didn't have a tube in her stomach for dialysis i would be right along with it, but she has to have room to fill up with "Solution" each night.  So i gotta make her eat more LOL... Bet you never thought you would see that huh.

I'm still struggling with my Heart Rate and my Medicine.  I think i have found a way to do it so i can still get my Heart rate up and take my Medicine, but it'll be about timing when i take them and work out.  So, we will see how this goes.

Again, thanks for the encouragement guys! I will keep doing this and i will reach my Goals! Stay Strong!!

No comments:

Post a Comment