Monday, August 5, 2013

Day 57

Day 57, getting pretty excited at this point to take pictures and put up the comparison photos.  I can see I've lost inches and people are noticing like I've said before. Had a day off yesterday, got caught up on yard work and lazed around the house.  Still ate good.  Had some leftovers that are cluttering up the fridge and look some notes on a Live chat last night with some of the TeamDDPYoga folks. My illness seems to be pretty much gone now.  I had a TON of energy yesterday and did get somethings done in the house, like packing a bunch of stuff upstairs i didn't want to do before. I Did do a lot of heavy lifting and today my back isn't sore at all.  Just realized that as i sat here typing this lol.

So, last night during the live hangout a question came up about what your favorite quick fix meal was and actually a lot of conversation about food. It was killing me, made me so hungry.  I honestly couldn't think of a "Favorite" food i eat now.  To tell the truth i try not to focus on the food cause that kinda what got me here in the first place.  I know i need to cook good food, and i do but i don't want to make it all i focus on anymore.  Use to my day consisted of when is my next food break.  At work i would look for break for a time to eat. Then i get home and ask the wife What was for dinner.  Then after dinner I'd start wondering what i could have to snack on... It was bad, but i never noticed it.  I even remember a time i had pick up a friend of mine to hang out for the day and in a 3 hour period went out to eat twice because i couldn't think of anything else to do.  I've gotten to the point now i don't want to eat all the time.  I'll skip meals if i think i can, I know its not good, but I'm not feeling hungry when i do it.  Oh and i do have my tricks for my sweet tooth.  I use unsweetened almond milk Olvaltine and Peanut butter and make a shake.  Taste awesome and really cuts my cravings. So all and all i have no favorite foods ATM.  Maybe I'm odd, but I've never been quite normal.  I'm not very sociable either, but we will save that for another blog rant.  Okay guess, Be Strong and Stay Strong!! And don't forget to do Your DDPYOGA!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment