Thursday, August 8, 2013

Day 60!

Day 60!! got through another 30 days easy enough.  I feel we did real good. I'm down another 20 lbs so that puts me at 263 from 295 when i started ddpyoga and 305 when we went gluten free. This is a Great feeling. I'm hyped up and plan on doing stand up today before i go to work today. I'll be posting up the pics as i can.  Right now i only have the front and side cause I've not stretched out at all today and I'm super sore today.  So I'll take them after we work out.  Nothing more to really report ATM.  Been a uneventful few days.  Just been focused on getting stuff done at home and work.

Well until next time, Be strong!! Stay Strong! And Do Your DDPYOGA!!!

Photo's here   PICTURES

1 comment:

  1. Awesome pictures! Both of you - congratulations on your progress!

    ReplyDelete