Saturday, August 3, 2013

Day 55

Feeling a lot better today. Still not 100% but definitely around 90's.  Starting getting my "Bang!" back into my work outs again and pushing myself like i should.  I'm still getting tired in the evenings, but that could be lack of sleep cause the crazy work schedule. Not sure but I'm off tomorrow and i plan on sleeping in.  Well, that's the plan.. kids usually kill that one.

On another note I'm noticing a difference in how i deal with stress.  My work can get pretty stressful with dealing with the public and not so happy public at that.  Well, today we had a Call off and left us short handed and the day was pretty busy.  To make it even worse was the one guy with me was fairly new and the other only has two speeds... slow and stopped.  So as it gets busy and people start getting aggravated cause of the wait and every 2 minutes i have to help one of the other guys with something.  Normally I probably would have snapped.. But i didn't.  I apologized and explained the problem and help each person as fast as i could.  Even with one Customer who was getting very perturbed and wanted to get mad at me couldn't cause i just kept smiling and doing the best i could to help him and as he left he apologized to me.  It was a great day!! The other guys where frustrated and short fused and i told them after it slowed down.. "It's going to be that way no matter what, so why let it get you mad.. I'd rather be happy when it happens.. feels better that way."  They both looked at me like I'd lost my mind.  I'm glad I'm seeing the differences in my mind and body.  The pain i use to suffer from all the time and doctors just kept feeding me painkillers is subsided to the point i don't notice it and I don't have to wait 10mins to get out of bed or get out of a chair cause the shooting pain.  I'm thankful for this.

Well Time to fly and shower to get ready for bed. Everyone Stay Strong and BE Strong!!

No comments:

Post a Comment