Friday, August 2, 2013

Day 54

Today i feel, health wise, good.  I took a massive dose of vitamin C at the first signs of it and now after a couple days of Steroids I Feel good. My blood pressures have come back down to a normal level again and i have an appointment with a Hypertension clinic the 14th.  I'm Logging all my Blood Pressure so i have something to show them when i get there, even though they probably won't pay attention to them, they hardly ever do but I'll try it.

So today was a good day.  We had a Turkey and Black bean burger.  It was pretty good, Not sure how it would be on a bun cause i don't eat bread anymore but we had homemade salsa with tomatoes from the garden on top of it.

One downside is I've not done my Yoga the way i would have liked.  I did do Red Hot core yesterday but that just never feel like enough for me.  Tonight i will be doing Below the belt and tomorrow will be Fat Burner and Red Hot Core. Sixty day is coming up fast and I'm going to hit my goals.

People are now noticing I'm losing weight.  I'm so happy.  I could see it in myself but i started to wonder if i was seeing something that wasn't there. That's why i needed that reassurance to keep me going.  My wife reassures me all the time but my doubts will still linger, so I'm happy to now have the recognition.  Anyway, gotta do my yoga so i can get some sleep tonight to work at 7am. Peace out and Remember to be strong and Stay strong!!

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean. It's always when someone else notices (i won't mention that I'm really trying to lose weight, because I don't want someone to feel obligated to say that) and comments on the weight loss, that I really feel it's paying off!

    ReplyDelete