Saturday, July 20, 2013

G&M's DDPYOGA Experience Day 40

Day 40, still 20 days from our 60 day weight in. Well, day 40 was a hard day. I had a ruff work schedule that day and thought very seriously about skipping the day cause I've worked out everyday this week. But as i sat at my computer, lurking on Teamddpyoga.com i heard a little voice in my head from a friend of mine. I've not seen this man is a year or so and he is a dear friend. He lives in Taiwan now and i really only get to see him on Facebook or when we Skype from time to time. So, his voiced poped into my head telling me "The days your body tells you not to workout are the days you must work out." .. This was from a conversation me and him had over the phone one night when i told him i had hit 320 lbs.  He's right and I got my butt up and got Marlena's butt up and we did FatBurner.  We are both sore today but very worth the workout. I made it to work fine, though a bit tired, and got through the day.  Sometimes you just gotta drown out those other voices with positive ones. 

So today we are trying a Gluten free meatloaf. It looks very good and we got several new gluten free things from the store.  It's hard to find anything around here.  We don't have a Whole Foods or anything like it.  We also found Silken Tofu for broccoli soup so that will be awesome. so if you Interested here is a link to the Meatloaf recipe. I'll let you all know tomorrow if its any count.

One last note, I've been thinking of doing a Detox and I'm not sure if i should try one or not.  I've heard good an bad on both parts and I'm not sure if i should just give my body time to detox itself or try one of those many different one.  Either way leave me some info, a link, post or comment. Thanks a bunch.

Stay Awesome and Strong guys!! Peace!!

No comments:

Post a Comment