Friday, July 19, 2013

Day 39 of G & M DDPYOGA Experience

Yesterday was another great day. Had a good breakfast and kept all my meals on track. Marlena did that same but she had a late meal because She ended up doing two of the Fatburner workouts yesterday. I couldn't make it to the live one for DDPYOGAVSROB yesterday, but she did and rather then have me do mine alone she stuck it right in there with me. Once we got into Red Hot Core she stepped it back some cause she was really hurting.

Today is a tough day though. I've gotta work a long shift 11-9:30 and then gotta be right back into work tomorrow at 7:30am so I'm hoping i can get my Fatburner in tonight and then hit the sack, but I'm pretty sore. We will see what the day brings after i Get my Oil for this tin man.

Also, sense i've been gluten free for almost 2 months now my Blood Pressure has come way down. I don't know if anyone else has experienced this but i can't take my pill the way I use to and I've tried to take a small dose of just ONE of them and it drives it way down.  So, I've been off my pills for a few days and my BP has been pretty good.  I'll have to go to the doc and have it officialy checked out to see whats up.

Well Off to oil up and eat some Breakfast! Remember.. Everyday to OWN IT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment