Monday, July 29, 2013

Day 50

Dang, can't believe we have made it this far.  Kinda shocks me.  Well, we have been doing our best to stick with all gluten free diet and down very well so far.  It has been a bit more expensive and getting to the end of the month the budget is getting pretty tight.  We have been doing a lot of leftovers and just me and mommy meals and having hot dogs for the kids.  Going to try and budget out a little better next month. One of our neighbors told us there was a Wholefoods about 45 minutes from us and we are going to check it out and see what it's like.  Lucky for us we have a friend who raises chickens and has a ton of eggs we get for free.  Plus we have been pulling tomatoes from the garden and i got the first of my potatoes out too.

Also found a quick easy drink to help curve my sweet tooth.
I use Unsweetened Almond Milk and Olvaltine.  It tastes just like chocolate milk to me,  my youngest says its not sweet enough which tells me how much sugar she is used to getting from school chocolate milk.  We where just using protein bars to help curve the cravings after workouts but this is really low calories and has quite a bit of nutrients.

On another note, My blood pressures have been creeping up on me just a little. Nothing like it use to be mind you, but still enough i need to have some kind of medication to regulate it.

Also, I've been quite disappointed.  Ive lost a fair amount of weight. I'm very proud of it and have been waiting for people to notice, but i still don't get the "Dang you've lost weight.. how. blah blah..". I'm a pretty tall guy at 6 foot 6 inches and i usually carry my weight pretty good but i can see the difference in the mirror.. so much so that I'm excited for my 60 day photo's so i can show it off. Just seems like no one around me is noticing, even the people that haven't seen me in a few.  Oh well, i don't do it for them, would just like to have that recognition is all.

Well everyone who reads this, Stay strong!! You can and Will do this!!

No comments:

Post a Comment