Friday, July 26, 2013

Day 47

Been a few days sense our last post.  Had to take a few days to get things done.  Didn't get everything I wanted but got some of it. So, Everything has been going right on track so far.  My Blood Pressures are still staying down.  Marlena's gaining flexibility and losing some inches. So far so good.

So yesterday we did Below The Belt with DDPVsRob Live yesterday, it was an Awesome workout. Couldn't do some of the positions but did how i could and what i could. It was great but my only complaint was on Calf Raisers ... My Yoga Mat kept bunching up on me.  I tripped over it a few times.  It would stick to my heals and ball up.. i got mad and just stepped onto the floor until the next position.  Its a cheap mat from Walmart, not even sure the brand. I guess its time to invest in a couple of better mats.  Just sooo many to choose from and i can't afford $70 mats, that's just not going to happen, but I'll figure something out.

Something else I've been experiencing here lately is hunger..  I've been getting hungry more often then i was when i started.  I've been doing good drinking water or snacking on veggies is its early in the day, But i think i need to look and see if I'm taking in enough calories or if my body is just trying to eat because of boredom.  I was really bad for that before. I'd just eat cause i didn't have anything else to do.


Oh, One other piece of progress.  I've been seeing a lot of chat about Black Crow.  So i had to give this a go and try.  Well, I did it about about 6 tries over 2 days.  It lasted about 5 secs (long enough to get the picture) then i loosened up and went head first into the floor. Wife loved that one. I laughed too mainly cause i did it! I couldn't have done that a month ago, Hell i wouldn't have attempted something like that in fear of hurting myself.  But you never know what you can do unless you try and hell you'll probably surprise yourself.. i know i did!!  Now i gotta get Marlena to do it!!



No comments:

Post a Comment