Tuesday, July 23, 2013

DAY 44 Don't Lettem get yah down!!

Okay, today was a good, but frustrating day. Today we ate right and went for a good walk. After i finish this we will be doing Energy + RHC.  On to the Frustrating part.

Think I'll have to give a little background here. You see my Whole Family is riddled with heart problem.  My mother passed away last year of congestive heart failure.  So after i found My Blood Pressures had dropped just from going Gluten free i had to share with the family.  My sister is full on board, but she always was the smarter one of the bunch.  My dad on the other had.. Excuse after Excuse.  " I Can't do that" " I can't do this". I really hate that negativity at this point in my life, but he is still my father so i try and show him and just little bit at a time and you would thing just seeing his son Lose the weight and drop the BP he would be on board but no. Not even trying a gluten free diet just cause He doesn't want to cook... Flat out told me if its not microwavable he doesn't want anything to do with it.  Wow, just wow, but I just keep on.  Tell him some of his alternative and hopefully one day it will sink into that thick skull and hopefully we won't lose him too.  Now my Brother is another story we won't get into. Now this isn't the Truly frustrating part.

He goes to a retiree dinner and then comes to my house just after we had dinner (Broccoli soup from the ddp hand book and it was awesome) and says he brought some leftovers.  Well that awesome i thought but then i asked what it was.... Bread.  He freaking brings Banana nut bread and Cinnamon raisin bread over. All i could think was.. Really..Really....Really.  Then says my children can have it.. Now i don't force my children to be Gluten free yet, but they are for the most part cause we are, But i really don't want them to eat to much and i Tell him that but he argues back.. "They are still young they can handle it, Its just us Old farts that can't have it" .. It's like every word i have told him just slipped out his head.. like he never heard me.
But, i kinda laughed and after he left I tossed it out and told my Children why.  They understood and didn't fuss. ( I have Great kids)

It Just makes me want to work that much harder to try and show him and help him.  Just the same as i want to show the world that I Can't Never did anything!! Determination, Struggle and Hard work are what Makes a person strong!!  Not saying I CAN'T!!  So i Challenge EVERYONE who may read this Just take a week and Never say you can't.  Atleast Say I'll Try .. But I'll Tell You .. I'll Be Saying I WILL!!  Don't Let Negativity Get You Down, Let it Make you More Determined.  PEACE OUT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment