Monday, August 12, 2013

day 64!!! Feeling good!!

Today was a good day!! Got a little stress about money out of the way for now, so that is good for the moment. Small victory but I'll take it. Next thing, all my close friends and family that I've gotten into DDPY are doing great so far! Keeping up with the program and i make sure to text them each day they need to do it for a reminder. As far as me and Marlena we talked about it and figure is the 3 month we need to kick it up a notch.  So, we are going to workout twice a day two times a week.  Mainly on the days i have off so it easier.  We took it for a test run today and it wasn't that bad.  Ive got so much energy right now i don't know if I'll be going to be for a bit but it'll be OK.  We started with Below the Belt today, because I need that one a few times a week cause where I've had lower back problems I've found out my legs are very week and I walk on the sides of my feet so bad that standing on one leg without shoes on is a MAJOR challenge for me.  Then tonight we did Fat Burner, I like fat burner cause all the push ups and i want my man boobies gone asap. I've also made it a point to drink more water through out the day.  I've noticed even though I only drink water on a regular basis I'm still not getting enough so I've been watching myself.

Now on my health.  My Blood pressures have slowly been on the rise.  I'm not sure why that is cause it was down for so long.  So I've started watching what I'm consuming more to see what would be triggering it.  Its still nowhere close to where it was before but its still in an area that's to high.  I still have my Doctor appointment in a few days so we'll see then what is said.

Now on to the food.  We did try the pizza and i have to say, It was awesome.  Probably way to much
NOM...Nom... Nom...
cheese to be eating but it was gluten free and the crust taste just like bread, it was odd. Now it says not to use a metal pan but that's all we had and it didn't stick.  Don't know if we just got lucky or what but hey.  But I definitely say try this, its not going to be something we make all the time but it will definitely be a once a month thing.  Tomorrow I'll be grilling out on the BBQ!!! Its going to be Hawaiian Chicken! and Corn on the cob! I love grilling corn on the cob.  Then Grilled peaches for desert! Can't wait! 

Okay, make sure to meet us back here same ddpy time same ddpy channel!! Stay strong!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment