Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Well, starting out Day 52. Eight more days till 60 day weigh in. So, last night i didn't work out at all.  I got sick or something.  I think I'm trying to get some kind of respiratory infection cause i have some tightness in my chest.  Also, my Blood Pressure kinda shot up, not sure why, it's been good for almost 2 months now so I don't know.  I'm going to have to see a Doctor about it.

Had a fun chat with some of the crew at TeamDDpyoga.com last night on Hangouts, I've never used the function of Google+ before but it was really awesome.  I wasn't really talkative cause i wasn't feeling great. Don't know if any of those Members might read this (probably not) but I'll get there with yah don't worry.

So my plan today is to work out before i head to work.  I gotta Close tonight so that means i don't get off till 9:30pm.  As far as what I'll be eating today... That's still a potluck at this point.  Gotta get me some eggs for breakfast and we'll go from there.  I'll cut this one short, just cause I'm still not feel 100% , Everyone stay strong and Remember to Own what ever you do!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment